Wednesday 7 November 2007

You win some, you lose some

The Colts lost. This makes me sad.

But I got a free fireworks display, as the nursery school next door to me had one. This makes me happy.

Neither are tango, but for various dull and annoying reasons, it's been a no-tango weekend.

But, we do have a very tango Christmas coming up, with both Pablo Veron and Gustavo Naveira in London teaching and dancing. Pablo Veron's been around working on Sally Potter's Carmen, and is a doing a one-off workshop. Gustavo Naveira's doing a whole four days of seminars before popping over to Amsterdam for Tangomagia. Shortly after that, we've got Chicho and Fabian Salas at Bylaugh. Big names in little Britain.

2 comments:

La Nuit Blanche said...

dear psyche,

i didn't know you had a blog! a warm welcome, with open wings.

kisses-
nuit.

Psyche said...

Thank you! And welcome to my baby blog. Make yourself at home.